Everyone start spreading the good nut butter news. It is packed with health perks, from improving weight loss to lowering bad cholesterol. And, they can be used to make these awesome frozen yogurt granola cups!
Are you a fan of frozen yogurt and granola? Wanting more protein than what yogurt can offer? This is recipe is perfect for you, as nut butter can give you the added boost of protein. Throw in any kind of berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or even blackberries to add some berry-goodness into it. Or just throw in any kind of fruits to it for some extra freshness.
All you need to do is a little prep, keep frozen and allow to thaw for few minutes before eating. Wrap them individually in foil for an easy on-the-go snack or to curb that sweet tooth!
- 4 tablespoons all natural nut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups of granola
- 2.5 cups Greek yogurt
- fruits, for garnish
- Heat nut butter and honey in microwave until melted. In a medium sized bowl, pour melted nut butter mixture over granola and stir to combine.
- Spoon granola mix evenly into 12 lined muffin cups, pressing firmly into the bottom.
- Top each cup with about 1.5 ounces of yogurt and garnish with berries.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.