Ever get tired of preparing breakfast in the morning? On-the-go and don't have time to whip up a quick snack? Or are you just simply craving a healthy snack? Well, you're in luck because we have just the fix for you!
Prepare our Dreamy Blue Overnight Oats with less than 10 ingredients in less than 5 minutes! All you'd have to do is prepare it the night before, and it's ready to go when you're out of bed the next morning.
1. Pour rolled oats into a jar, add in milk and let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Dissolve blue spirulina powder in a separate bowl of milk. Mix well until all the powder is dissolved. Then, add in chia seed and let it sit until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
3. Layer the chia pudding into the jar of soaked oats.
4. Top off the pudding with your favourite choice of Amazin Graze Granola, some fresh fruits and coconut chips.
5. Drizzle with creamy Amazin' Graze Almond Butter for maximum indulgence.