- 4 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1.5 cups finely chopped cabbages
- 1/2 of chopped carrots
- 1 package of thinly sliced tempeh
- Cilantro as garnish
- Chilli flakes as garnish
- Sweet Chilli Nut Mix as garnish
- 1/4 cup Honestly Indulgent Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tsp gluten-free Tamari (or soy sauce if not GF)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced (yields ~1-2 tsp)
3-4 tsp cup water (to thin)
- Warm pan on medium-high heat and sauté tempeh pieces until brown.
- To make the salad, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Take another bowl and combine all the dressing ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Toss the salad and sautéd tempeh with the dressing until evenly coated.
Adapted from https://www.wellismore.com/blog/vegan-chopped-thai-tempeh-salad