We are looking for a Graphic Designer that is creatively driven and innovative to produce creative works that represent the brand best, digitally and physically. In this role, you will be working together with a team of creative designers and report directly to the Head of Marketing, and will be trained to design for 365 degrees marketing campaigns.
Scope of the role includes:
1) Brand Guardian – be the brand guardian to ensure the consistent application and enforcement of Company brand identity. Develop deep knowledge and understanding of Company brand and visual identity standards to consistently apply them through design;
2) Creative Ideation – work with the marketing and business development team to brainstorm and present concept visualization for marketing campaigns and initiatives. Translate an idea into a (series of) sketches, designs, storyboards, renders & prototypes to make the idea tangible;
3) New Product Line / Campaign Development: Create and lead concepts and ideation for new product line or campaigns, including packaging concepts, art direction and others. Create and monitor the project timeline to ensure a smooth process between departments and a smooth launch;
4) Visual Merchandising: Create eye-catching product displays at retail stores to highlight the product's strength and promote the image of the Company through creative planograms and others;
5) Multimedia Design - create visual design for marketing campaigns (BTL and TTL), including online creatives (e.g. website design, email marketing, social media posts and advertisements, Google Display advertisement) and offline & print creatives (merchandising materials, pamphlets, brochures and posters);
6) Assist with coordinating and conducting brand and product photoshoots or video shoots with in-house or third-party supplier;
7) Mentorship & Leadership – mentor and guide junior creative designers in the Company to reach their full potential;
8) Creative Assets Management - Assist to actively build and maintain a library of approved digital, multimedia and print assets;
9) Coordination with Suppliers – work with printing, packaging and other vendors to create product prototypes and maintain or improve print quality;
10) Stay up to date with (design, product) trends, manufacturing and prototyping techniques;
11) Other – any other projects and tasks as reasonably required by the Company.
Required Skills and Requirements:
1) At least 3-5 years of relevant digital design & concept development experience in-house or with an agency.
2) High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite—Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
3) Meticulous typography and graphic design skills with strong attention to detail.
4) Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically with an understanding of UX and user-centric design principles.
5) Ability to optimize designs for different channels (web, advertising, social, mobile, etc.).
6) Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
7) Self-motivated, yet team oriented—must have a collaborative working style.
8) Experience delivering on business and creative goals through design.
9) Ability to meet all deadlines under pressure and react to unexpected schedule changes.
10)Strong leadership skills.
11) Open minded with a passion for continuous improvement and challenges.