Looking for something to wrap up the night, but perhaps on the lighter side? Our Baked Pears with Honey and Hazelnut Blackforest Granola are just the thing for you. You can enjoy these absolutely guilt-free. They’re slightly sweet, spicy and come with a little crunch, thanks to our granola.
Difficulty Level: 🌕🌑🌑🌑🌑
- 4 pears, such as bosc, bartlett or anjou
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, plus more, if needed
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, plus more, if needed
- 4 tsp raw honey
- Amazin’ Graze’s Hazelnut Blackforest Granola
- Greek yogurt for pairing, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Halve the pears and then core (you can use a cookie scoop or melon baller to do this).
- Slice a small part off of the backside of each pear half to create a flat surface so the pear sits flat when laid on the pan.
- Place the pear halves on a large baking sheet or baking pan, cored side up.
- Sprinkle each pear half with about 1/2 tbsp of the Amazin' Graze Hazelnut Blackforest Granola, cinnamon and nutmeg. Drizzle each pear half with 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the pears are tender.
- Serve with Greek yogurt, if desired.